EASL – The Home of Hepatology – is Europe’s preeminent liver association with global reach and influence.
Education is a priority for EASL and the association provides educational opportunities at every level from clinical fellow to professor.
Every year, EASL hosts:
- The International Liver Congress™, the annual meeting of the association, uniting over 10,000 liver experts
- 1 EASL Special Conference with sponsorship opportunities for those interested in Hepatology
- Up to 3 EASL Monothematic Conferences
- 3 Schools of Hepatology (1 basic science and 2 clinical courses) dedicated to young investigators
- Every other year, 1 HCC Summit combining both basic science and clinical research
- A series of ‘Best of EASL’ events around the globe
- 1 EASL Masterclass dedicated to young investigators
- EASL also endorses other liver related conferences, and sponsors events in the field.
EASL, The European Association for the Study of the Liver, was founded in 1966 and has now grown from a small organisation that hosted 70 participants at its first meeting to consistently welcoming over 10,000 delegates to its annual Congress. EASL attracts hepatology experts and key opinion leaders as members and has an impressive track record in promoting research, supporting education, and advocating for EU-wide policy change on liver disease.
EASL Events is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-15. The program can be installed on Android.
EASL Events (version 1.18.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.